Monday, January 3, 2011

Three Steps Forward, One Step Back

As much as I hate to write this, I must say that my weigh in today was nothing but disastrous.  I gained 3 pounds!!!!  I really didn’t want to tell anyone since it’s kind of embarrassing, but I have to tell the truth on my blog, good or bad. 
Not being on a schedule this past week and a half really messed me up.  Don’t get me wrong, I loved being on vacation and spending time with my munchkin but I kept putting off working-out and wasn’t keeping track of calorie counting.  

I was so excited last week when I started noticing some changes but now I feel as huge as a house!  Well I can’t let this get me down, I got to suck it up and move forward.  I’m going to make this week an awesome week and hope to see some great results next Monday!

Next time I want to cheat a little on my diet I'm really going to have to ask myself “Is it really worth it?”

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive