A Peek at What I Eat
- Whole grain waffles and fat free yogurt mixed with berries, instead of syrup.
- Uncle Sams cereal, less than 1 gram of sugar, 7 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber.
- Mootopia milk – Has more protein than regular milk, less sugar and tastes like whole milk.
- Orowweat, Double Fiber English muffins
- Organic peanut butter -Add to the English muffins, fast, easy, filling and can take in the car.
- Ezequiel bread, organic flourless bread. My favorite is the cinnamon raisin. Find in the freezer section.
- Butterball, turkey sausage, great for egg scrambles.
- Progresso Light Southwestern Style Veggie soup. Add some more black beans or avocado!
- Canned mushrooms. Love adding to so many recipes, (grilled w/onions, omelets, pasta) a great filler with only 25 calories per ½ cup.
- Fat free sour cream mixed with 1 Ranch seasoning mix.2 tbls = 30 calories Great for dipping.
- Laughing Cow cheese
- Kraft Natural Cheese sticks, less than 100 calories.
- Fat free plain yogurt, sugar free granola, frozen berries