Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's She Doing?

Today I got an email from my aunt asking me to explain what I’m doing and what TurboFire is.  So if you’ve thought this too, here you go.

TurboFire is the newest workout program by Chalene Johnson and sold by Beach Body.  Beach Body sells other great workout programs such as P90X, Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift, TurboJam plus many others.  TurboFire is kickboxing moves choreographed to great music.

My diet regulations come from what TurboFire has created.  Each workout program from Beach Body comes with it’s own unique nutritional guide tailored to the program you have to you give the best results and is high intensity interval training.

Since I’ve chosen TurboFire I’m following that nutritional guide and the 20 week workout guide.  Everything comes with the program, which workout to do on which day, how and what to eat.  Beach Body has really made it so easy.  No more guessing!



No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive