Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cheese Temptations

On the 12th day of my workout program my husband and I went out with friends to The Melting Pot.  I figured it would be a little overwhelming and tempting so I planned my day to have more than enough calories to use and not feel so restricted.  All the way to the restaurant I had my game face on, nothing was going to side track me from my allotted amount of calories.  But to see that glorious cheese fondue on the table, well that was the end of my calorie composure.  Bring on the next three courses! 

To my surprise the next day I was searching how many calories I my meal contained.  I couldn't find anything on the Melting Pot website but found a few websites that said my meal had 1400 calories.  That's pretty high but I had 1200 going in, so maybe I didn't do sooooo bad.  Well, lets just hope those websites were right!  Now I'm trying to fit in some extra workouts and subtract some calories for a few days.  Ok, I failed on my first big temptation, but I'll do better next time, promise!

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive